NEW DATE: Wednesday, September 23rd, 2015
8:30am to 11:45am
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Highway 217 at I-5
Continental breakfast provided
How do you identify your real value as a consultant? How do you communicate your value to your economic buyer?
Rick Pay, an Alan Weiss Master Mentor, is presenting this workshop to help you build your business and enjoy life more by using value-based fees. During this half-day workshop you’ll learn:
- How value-based fees help you and your clients
- How to identify your economic buyer
- Building a value-based relationship
- Understanding business outcomes
- How to calculate value-based fees for any service
- Constructing the proposal
- Using the results to get even more business
Join Rick and other professionals to learn, network and participate in team discussions. When you leave, you’ll have a better understanding of how you can apply value-based fees in your practice and increase your revenue.