NEW DATE: September 23rd – Click here to register – early registration discount ends August 20!
How do you identify your real value as a consultant? How do you communicate your value to your economic buyer?
Rick Pay, an Alan Weiss Master Mentor®, is presenting this workshop to help consultants build their business and enjoy life more by implementing value-based fees.
During this half-day workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Make money as an expert advisor – while you’re at home – by using retainers
- Negotiate terms, not fees, so your fees have integrity
- Get payment up front, before you do any work
- Identify your real economic buyer
- Build a value-based relationship
- Calculate value-based fees for any service
- Use the results to get even more business
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Time: 8:30 – 11:45, Continental breakfast provided
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel – Highway 217 at I5 – 14811 Kruse Oaks Dr., Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Cost: $350 if you sign up before August 20, then $395.